Saras Dairy Bhilwara
- About Saras Dairy Bhilwara
Bhilwara Milk Union was established in August, 1972 with average milk procurement of 250 ltrs. per day. Bhilwara Milk Union was registered under rajasthan co-operative act 1965 with the motto to pay remunerative price to its milk producers around the year at their door step alongwith technical input services such as animal health care, supply of balance cattle feed, supplements and breed improvement programmes through Artificial Insemination and Natural Services and to provide quality products to consumer at competitive price.
It has a Dairy plant handling capacity 2.5 lakh ltrs. per day with the facilities to pack milk, ghee etc., Its main products are Ghee, Liquid Milk Srikhand, Paneer, Chhach.
Achievements & Innovations
- First Milk Union in RCDF having ISO 9001:2015 along with GMP, FSMS(ISO 22000), EMS (ISO 14001)
- First Milk Union in RCDF having SAP-ERP modules for Material Management, Sales & Distribution , Finance, Production & Planning, Human Resourceand Logistics .
- First Milk Union in RCDF having own Ice-cream and SFM Plant.
- First Milk Union in RCDF implemented Zero flushing in BMC with 100% Fat/Snf recovery.
- During COVID-19 we have successfully made hundred percent home delivery of milk and milk product in Bhilwara as per instruction of District Magistrate during Maha Curfew.
- First milk union in RCDF who has started cloudbased procurement system & started making payment to Direct Farmer’s accoun
- COW MILK COLLECTION – Route No. 61,63 & 70 has been selected for cow milk.
Bhilwara Milk Union is an ISO 9001:2008 & IS 15000 (HACCP) certified organisation. This Milk Union is affiliated to Rajasthan Co-perative Dairy Federation Ltd., Jaipur.